Tuesday, September 20, 2005

No HOPE

Hi guys! Tutal uso naman po ang sharing these days, eto, share lang din ako... :)

Halungkat ako gamit sa bahay and found an old poem which really meant a lot to me back in the old days. Old days mean the time when everything was just in shambles and I couldn't seem to make up my mind with what I want to do with my life. Haha, yak, drama!! Here, I just wanted to share it:

No Hope

I've tried everything
Been there,
Done that
But not Hope
Never Hope
I started with Winstons
Reds first, then lights
Shifted to Marlboros
Reds, to be exact
It went on and on
'Til I tried menthols
The green ones
Yes, those cool ones
But then there was Phillip Morris
Greener ones, cooler ones
And so I did that too'
Til I found out that Menthols could impotent you
So I went back to reds
That seductive Marlborto Red
So alluring, so inspiring,
So...red.
But then the Golds came out
Marlboro Gold...so elegant
So timeless
So...gold
It hit home
And I felt it
I liked it
I never really felt Hope
Because I never really had Hope
No Hope
Never Hope
(May 30, 2002)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>